- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
You Can Attach a File in an Element via "Attach Files" Icon in Each Element.
It is possible to upload files to an Element via the attachments widget or from the header of an opened Element.
Note that the maximum file size is 20 MB. In the full Element detail view, the attachment widget can be expanded to see a more detailed list of files.