To set up a new campaign, follow these steps:
Note: This feature will not be automatically available to all subscribers and may be part of a separate ITONICS subscription plan. If you would like to test ideation, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Navigate to the Explorer module (1). Ensure you are in the workspace where you want to create your campaign.
- Click on the Create button in the top menu. A Create Content modal will open, and you will see the list of Element types you can create. (2)
3. Select the Campaign element type from the list of element types on the right-hand side. (3)
4. Select one of the campaign workflow templates, by clicking on the individual tile (4). You can select one from several templates available. Check out the campaign workflow templates article for more information.
5. Click Use Template to start creating your campaign based on the selected workflow template. (5)
6. In case you want to abort your selection, click back to navigate back to the workflow template overview screen. (6)
7. To continue the creation process, fill out the first basic information for your campaign (Title, Summary). (7)
8. Finish the creation process by clicking the Create button. (8)
Note: Campaigns will always be created as a draft and, thus, will not be published automatically like other element types.
Campaigns will only ask for very basic information in the creation dialogue during the creation process. Using the Element Configuration enables you to include further properties for campaigns during and after the initial creation.
After finishing step 8, your campaign will be created and automatically open in the stack view on the right-hand side of the screen. From here, you can already enrich your campaign by adding additional information. For a better overview, you can also expand the stack view (1) or open the campaign in a new tab (2).