- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What is an Idea?
In general, Ideas represent potential solutions to a need or a problem. In the ITONICS software, users can add Ideas, evaluate them collaboratively and pick the best!
Ideas are strongly related to Opportunities and can end up leading to Projects if they have merit. Of course, anyone can have a brilliant idea that can pop up at any time and everywhere. Thus, they should be recorded in a structured way before they are forgotten and lost. After creating, describing and relating them, Ideas need to be analyzed by evaluating them in a structured process to end up with the best possible options to follow up on.