- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
What is an Idea?
In general, Ideas represent Potential Solutions to a Need or a Problem. In the ITONICS software, users can add Ideas, Evaluate them collaboratively and Pick the Best!
Ideas are strongly related to Opportunities and can end up leading to Projects if they have merit. Of course, anyone can have a brilliant idea that can pop up at any time and everywhere. Thus, they should be recorded in a structured way before they are forgotten and lost. After creating, describing and relating them, Ideas need to be analyzed by evaluating them in a structured process to end up with the best possible options to follow up on.