- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What's the fastest way to add a header image to an Element?
Looking to add a Header Image to an Element? Follow below steps to add a Header Image to an Element.
Simply look for an image online that suits the topic and that you have the license to use. Right-click on the image and choose "Copy Image":
Now, open the Element. Click on the three dots icon and then click on "Upload Image" to add a header image. Click inside the little window that opens and hit CTRL+V on your keyboard. This will paste the image from your clipboard and upload it as a header image.
This also works with files from your file system. Simply copy them onto your clipboard and paste them within the upload window!