- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
What's the fastest way to add a header image to an Element?
Looking to add a Header Image to an Element? Follow below steps to add a Header Image to an Element.
Simply look for an image online that suits the topic and that you have the license to use. Right-click on the image and choose "Copy Image":
Now, open the Element and click on the camera icon to add a header image. Click inside the little window that opens and hit CTRL+V on your keyboard. This will paste the image from your clipboard and upload it as a header image.
This also works with files from your file system. Simply copy them onto your clipboard and paste them within the upload window!