Save time and manual effort in finding related data and discover information you may have missed.
Recommended relations help you to quickly identify related information to the element you are interested in. The system provides recommendations that may highlight overlapping areas or gaps, for example, around topics of interest. Recommended relations are based on a recommender engine, which utilizes machine learning techniques to automatically create content recommendations based on all elements within the same workspace.
1. Why use recommended relations
Use this feature to:
- Save you and your teams time by showing relations without you having to look for them in the system.
- Help you and your teams scout or enrich your current content so that you can identify what matters faster.
- Reduce efforts by not duplicating work. Uncover similarities to streamline idea or project portfolios and ensure efficient resource allocation.
- Add data to your idea submission to support your proposed solution.
- Validate your ideas and deliver better quality research.
- Connect the dots between different pieces of information to get the complete picture and understand drivers of change fully.
2. Who can use recommended relations
All users of the ITONICS Innovation OS can use this feature.
3. How to use recommended relations
Click here to learn how to use recommended relations.