- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Create an Element
In Explorer, you can create an Element by selecting the type of Element you want to create.
- Go to the Explorer module.
- Hover over "Create" in the lower right corner. A list of element types that you can create appears.
- Choose one of the element types to open the create dialog.
- Fill out the input fields and finish the process by clicking the Publish button in the dialog. You will be instantly redirected to your element.
Type of Input fields
There is a set of generic input fields that are the same for all element types like title, summary and status.