- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Create an Element
In Explorer, you can create an Element by selecting the type of Element you want to create.
- Go to the Explorer module.
- Click on "Create" in the lower right corner. A list of element types that you can create appears.
- Choose one of the element types to open the create dialog.
- Fill out the input fields and finish the process by clicking the Publish button in the dialog. You will be instantly redirected to your element.
Type of Input fields
There is a set of generic input fields that are the same for all element types like title, summary and status.