- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Import Content Into a New Workspace
You can import content to your Workspace from an existing Workspace.
After creating a Workspace and navigating to the Explorer application, you will see two buttons appear on the as yet empty page: One enabling you to create content, and a second one that allows you to import content from another Workspace.
Click on the "Import Content"-button! You will now be able to choose a Workspace to import the content from (e.g. the ITONICS Showroom) and what type of content you want to import.
Depending on how much content you are importing, this might take a couple of seconds. Once the wait is over, you are ready to get started in your new Workspace!