- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What are Workspaces?
A Workspace is a place for you and your colleagues to collaborate in, creating and evaluating content. Workspaces allow for additional configuration and to restrict access to content.
Within your Organization, you can create separate Workspaces. A Workspace is a place where one or more users can create and curate content, such as Elements, research topics with ITONICS Insights, or build roadmaps.
Use Workspaces to spread responsibility across business units or diverse projects and topics. Invite specific users to Workspaces in order to collaborate together, and configure what types of Elements you want to use in the Workspace and what they should look like.