- Knowledge Base: ITONICS Starter & Professional
- Product Announcements
- 🔮 Upcoming Features
- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
[Coming Soon] Permission Configuration
Permission configuration allows you to manage your platform according to your specific needs by customizing user roles and permissions across workspaces.
Organization Administrators can use the permission configuration feature to customize the permissions for different user roles on the Innovation OS.
Note that this feature will not be automatically available to all subscribers and may be part of a separate ITONICS subscription plan.