Maximize your teaching impact with ITONICS
Enhance student learning and encourage collaboration with leading software for trend & technology management, scenario analysis, and strategic foresight.
- Access to modern innovation tools
- Empower the next generation of innovation rockstars
- Accelerate innovation in research and teaching
The digital innovation platform for academic use
We provide universities and academic institutions with our all-in-one platform to access digital innovation management and foresight tools, the latest trends and technologies, and opportunity and risk scenarios.
6 months free accessProfessors, lecturers, and researchers get free (semester-long) access to our software.
All ITONICS featuresTrend, technology, and startup scouting, innovation radars, scenario analysis, roadmaps, cross-industry trend & technology database, and much more for different use cases.
Ready-to-use teaching materialsEnhance your courses with lecture videos and slides, case study reports, white papers, and publications.
Guest lecturesOur experts can give practical insights into innovation management, trend and technology management, strategic foresight, and more (virtual or in-person).
Three use cases for ITONICS Campus
Use the ITONICS Trend Radar tool and learning materials for:
- Environmental scanning
- Innovation opportunity exploration
- Identification of weak signals, hypes, and trends
- Identification, interpretation, and assessment of relevant trends for a specific innovation challenge
- Dynamic portfolio visualizations
- Business model design
Use the ITONICS Technology Radar tool and learning materials for:
- Technology scouting
- Technology evaluation
- Risk and impact assessment
- Technology mapping
- Use case analysis
- Technology foresight
- Technology management
Scenario impact analysis
Use the ITONICS scenario planning tools and learning materials for:
- Deriving trend-based scenarios
- Scenario planning and strategic foresight
- Mapping dependencies to understand what scenarios might arise
- Estimating the potential impact of scenarios
- Scenario space matrix
- Scenario visualization to facilitate decision-making
- Scenario impact roadmapping
Benefits for academic partners
Free access to our digital innovation platform
- Free semester-long access
- For professors, lecturers and PhD students
- Ready-to-use in innovation management, strategic foresight, trend & technology management, and futures thinking courses
- Trend & technology research
- 100% online setup
- Supporting lecture slides and reading materials
- Case studies
- Guest lectures and workshops
- Global network of multinational companies, SMEs, universities, and academic institutions
- Innovation rockstars community
Joint research and projects
- Co-supervision of theses
- Joint research projects and grant application (e.g. Project RADAR)
ITONICS Campus partner universities
We are committed to supporting universities and academic institutions to inspire and provide their students and faculties with the skills needed for leading agile innovation management projects and initiatives of the future.
Loved by more than 2,000 academic users from 20+ universities
University projects with ITONICS Campus
From theory to practice with ITONICS
Sign up today and get access to our cutting-edge innovation management and foresight tools, incl. learning materials.