The digital innovation platform for academic use
We provide universities and academic institutions with our all-in-one platform to access digital innovation management and foresight tools, the latest trends and technologies, and opportunity and risk scenarios.
6 months free accessProfessors, lecturers, and researchers get free (semester-long) access to our software.
All ITONICS featuresTrend, technology, and startup radars, scenario analysis, roadmaps, cross-industry trend & technology database, and much more for different use cases.
Ready-to-use teaching materialsEnhance your courses with lecture videos and slides, case study reports, white papers, and publications.
Guest lecturesOur experts can give practical insights into innovation management, trend and technology management, strategic foresight, and more (virtual or in-person).
Three use cases for ITONICS Campus
Use the ITONICS Trend Radar tool and learning materials for:
- Environmental scanning
- Innovation opportunity exploration
- Identification of weak signals, hypes, and trends
- Identification, interpretation, and assessment of relevant trends for a specific innovation challenge
- Dynamic portfolio visualizations
- Business model design
Scenario impact analysis
Use the ITONICS scenario planning tools and learning materials for:
- Deriving trend-based scenarios
- Scenario planning and strategic foresight
- Mapping dependencies to understand what scenarios might arise
- Estimating the potential impact of scenarios
- Scenario space matrix
- Scenario visualization to facilitate decision-making
- Scenario impact roadmapping
Benefits for academic partners
Free access to our digital innovation platform
- Free semester-long access
- For professors, lecturers and PhD students
- Ready-to-use in innovation management, strategic foresight, trend & technology management, and futures thinking courses
- Trend & technology research
- 100% online setup
- Supporting lecture slides and reading materials
- Case studies
- Guest lectures and workshops
- Global network of multinational companies, SMEs, universities, and academic institutions
- Innovation rockstars community
Joint research and projects
- Co-supervision of theses
- Joint research projects and grant application (e.g. Project RADAR)
ITONICS Campus partner universities
We are committed to supporting universities and academic institutions to inspire and provide their students and faculties with the skills needed for leading agile innovation management projects and initiatives of the future.