- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
What is an Inspiration?
Inspirations are spontaneous Ideas, market observations, found objects from the Internet or suggestions from e.g. Trade Fairs or Industry Events.
An Inspiration is source of information that triggers and encourages the creativity of the users.
Inspirations are spontaneous Ideas, market observations, found objects from the Internet or suggestions from e.g. Trade Fairs or Industry Events. Ideally, Inspirations stimulate reflection and ignite - also and especially in the controversial discussion - the necessary creativity in order to form one or more Inspirations in the context of Trends and Technologies into a product or service that is to develop a service idea. Inspirations do not follow a structured process and can be generated continuously and within the framework of targeted campaigns.