- General: Navigation Basics
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with Elements
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Grid
- 🗺️ Explorer: Using the Main View
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- 🗺️ Explorer: Working with the Network Graph
- 📡 Radar: Working with Radar
- 🛣️ Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Insights
- ⚡ Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ⚡ Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ⚡ Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- ⚡ Insights: Glossary & Overview
- ⚙️ Administration: Administering Your Account
- ⚙️ Administration: Configuring Elements
Rating Criteria for Trends
Hover over the question mark next to a rating criterion to find descriptions.
A dark blue line indicates the overall average rating while the dot indicates your rating. Examples of rating criteria (can be subject to changes):
The Scope describes how far-reaching the influence is.
The impact describes how disruptive and impactful the Trend is.
Time to Market Impact
Describes when the impact of the trend will peak.