Everyone is talking about it but what is actually possible with AI in foresight?
20.02.2019 at Soho House, Berlin
How can we adapt to the shifting realities brought on by emerging technologies and discover how others are responding to the disruptive technological change? In this context, the rise of artificial intelligence (AI) is of particular importance and creates new opportunities at the interface between methodology and practice. Together we want to shed light on the question: What is actually possible in AI-enabled corporate tech foresight? Are there already promising solutions?
The Summit by ITONICS and ROHRBECK HEGER revolves around the topic of AI-driven technology foresight from state of the art and experiences to data sources, tools, and future developments in foresight. Learn from best practices, get inspired by leading thinkers and exchange ideas with industry peers. The interactive format of the Summit gives you plenty of freedom to network.
- Renowned speakers and visionaries on the subject of AI-enabled technology foresight including Prof. Dr. Magnus Boman, Dr. Marcus John and Dr. Tim Pohlmann
- Moderation: corporate foresight expert Prof. Dr. René Rohrbeck
- Networking with peers from your industry in an exclusive setting at Soho House in Berlin (approx. 50 participants)
- Interactive workshop sessions
- Innovative and interactive supporting program
- 09:30 Opening
- 10:00 – 12:30 Keynotes
- 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 – 15:30 Interactive breakout sessions
State of the art and experience: What is already possible with AI in tech foresight? What is not working yet?
Data sources and tools: What is already being used, how is the data consolidated and processed into knowledge?
Vision: What does technology foresight have to achieve and how can AI tools enable this?
- 15:30 – 16:00 Coffee break
- 16:00 – 17:00 Presentation of the group results
- 17:00 – 17:30 Wrap-up
Regular tickets: 500,00 EUR (plus VAT) incl. catering
Early bird special: For early bookers, the tickets cost 400,00 EUR (plus VAT) incl. catering (up to and including December 5, 2018).