2022 Hype Cycle for
Innovation Management Techniques
The new Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Innovation Management Techniques recognizes ITONICS as a sample vendor in 3 categories.
Access the Gartner Hype Cycle!
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
According to Gartner: "Innovation management techniques are critical to navigating volatility and uncertainty. Executive leaders should study this Hype Cycle to understand the trends and techniques and approaches that can help maximize the value and impact of their innovation programs across the organization."
ITONICS, a leading SaaS provider for strategy and innovation, supports clients like adidas, Intel, Johnson & Johnson, or KPMG with an end-to-end innovation management platform addressing several techniques evaluated in the Hype Cycle. Our AI-driven platform helps in identifying emerging technologies, trends, and market opportunities and translating them into growth strategies.
In this Gartner Hype Cycle:
- Organizing for innovation: Corporate incubators, innovation centers of excellence, innovation ecosystems, innovation hubs, innovation labs, open innovation, innovation governance committees
- Improving the innovation process and culture: AI-driven innovation, International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 56000, innovation culture hacks, innovation training
- Strategy and opportunity identification: Data-driven innovation, continuous foresight, innovation storytelling, digital safaris, trendspotting, tech and trend radars, business model frameworks, scenario planning
- Idea generation: Expert networks for innovation, idea management tools, hackathons, internal pitch events, idea challenges, innovation workshops
- Evaluation and experimentation: Lean startup, design thinking, visual collaboration tools