2023 Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for
The new Gartner® Hype Cycle™ for Innovation Practices recognizes ITONICS as a Sample Vendor in 3 categories.
Access the Gartner Hype Cycle!
Gartner, Hype Cycle for Innovation Practices, 2023, Peter Skyttegaard, David Cearley, Tsuneo Fujiwara, Gunjita Mundeja, Christian Stephan, 24 July 2023
Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark and Hype Cycle is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from ITONICS.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
According to Gartner: "Innovation is critical to navigating volatility and uncertainty. Executive leaders should study this Hype Cycle to understand the trends in practices that can help organize and execute innovation to maximize the value and impact of their innovation programs across the organization."
ITONICS provides the #1 Innovation Operating System (OS) for organizations seeking to operationalize innovation and drive growth systematically. Unlike traditional innovation management software, the ITONICS Innovation OS seamlessly connects foresight, ideation, and portfolio activities with your strategic goals in one collaborative system. Centralize your innovation intelligence, break down information silos, align efforts, and steer decision-making to move from strategy to execution with speed and agility.
In this Gartner Hype Cycle:
- Organizing for Innovation: Chief innovation officer, corporate incubators, companybuilder, innovation centers of excellence, innovation ecosystems, (virtual) innovationlabs, open innovation, (adaptive) innovation governance, innovation IP management
- Improving the Innovation Process and Culture: AI-driven innovation, effectuation, innovation culture hacks, innovation training, inclusive innovation
- Strategy and Opportunity Identification: Data-driven innovation, continuousforesight, trendspotting, technology trend radars, business model frameworks, scenario planning, speculative design, moonshot thinking, microinnovations
- Idea Generation: Idea management tools, hackathons, idea challenges, innovationworkshops, LEGO Serious Play
- Evaluation and Experimentation: Lean startup, design thinking, design sprints, pretotyping, visual collaboration applications