- General: Navigation Basics
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with Elements
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Grid
- ITONICS Explorer: Using the Main View
- ITONICS Explorer: Working with the Portfolio
- ITONICS Radar: Working with Radar
- ITONICS Roadmap: Working with Roadmap
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Insights
- ITONICS Insights: Working with Search Fields
- ITONICS Insights: The Main Visualizations
- ITONICS Insights: Insights Integration in Explorer
- Insights Glossary & Overview
- Administration: Administering Your Account
Rating Criteria for Technologies
In an Element, hover the question mark next to a rating criterion to find descriptions.
The dark blue line indicates the overall average rating while the dot indicates your rating. Examples of rating criteria (can be subject to changes):
The Scope describes how far-reaching the influence is.
The impact describes how disruptive and impactful the technology is.
Is this a very base Technology or is it a complex one made from many other Technologies?