Collecting, evaluating and structuring the latest trends and emerging technologies and deriving recommendations for action for a company's own corporate strategy is still a major challenge for many companies.
A trend radar is a tool that supports these processes by enabling the monitoring of trends according to specific criteria. This method uses predefined indicators that enable quick and easy understanding and decision-making. The ability to visualize trend and technology data in a way that allows specific views, filtering, linking and connecting different data provides a powerful perspective on potential future growth opportunities.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Why trend management is important
- What a trend radar is and how to use it profitably for your business
- How to segment your trend radar and define evaluation criteria
- How to work with industry-related trends and inspirations
- More basics and best practices in trend management
Senior Sales Manager